Bought wig for 148.00 and some change.It was made crooked and the color was that of a skunk.

They will only give me 10% back. This is how they make their money. It will cost me $48.00 to send back. Bad company.

Awful people.

Never order from them.KP

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fairywigs and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fairywigs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Fairywigs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fairywigs?

Comments

I have heard about one brand in China which is called KallyHair. It only supplies virgin remy human hair wigs to its customers who are very satisfied with its hair quality and service. If you want to choose, please visit: www.kallyhair.com :-)

fairywigs_668

Seeing is not believing!Please do not trust all the negative comments, which is unfair for fairywigs.com, believe it or not, you can try to order and enjoy the experience by yourself.

Seeing is not believing!

Please do not trust all the negative comments, which is unfair for fairywigs.com, believe it or not, you can try to order and enjoy the experience by yourself. Because I have just received my wig and I must admit I got more than what i paid for it is beautiful!

its more beautiful in hand than what it looked like on the screen.I am undoubtly satisfied with my merchandise and the customer service provided you contacted me promptly everytime too sum it all up, i will be ordering from you all again soon.

Sincerely,

Laronda

your eternal customer as long as you are chosen!!!

I received my order of last week.I am learning what to expect when ordering the wigs. Because the service was so good, I will be returning back to this site and ordering more wigs.Thanks fairywigs offered me such a valuable product

fairywigs_668

The seller's service is great, 'cause she informed me the means of transmission that I chose to come faster, don't come to my town. So we decided together I don't want the product, then we open dispute together to receive my refund. Thanks,